I was tagged by the lovely Sara to do this tag.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
I usually go by one nickname or by name, depending on who it is. My nicknames are: Dori, and Jennifer (Do not question. It’s only reserved for one person and that’s my family friend). I usually go by Lori though.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I don’t really doodle much anymore. I guess surprisingly I actually have interesting classes, but if I’m literally bored I’ll just doodle on my notebook or something. My doodles usually look like weird fandom stuff and an endless circle that looks like a black-hole.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Usually when I can’t sleep, I’m either anxious, thinking about random stuff, or literally not tired. I usually just go on my phone until I get tired which is usually always by 10:30 or 11:30 depending whether it’s the weekend or not.
4. Do people consider you to be talkative or quiet?
It honestly depends. I’m a normally quiet person because I don’t like bugging people when I talk because often times no one listens to me, but it just depends on the person though. I usually get a little talkative to people who is willingly to listen and actually care about what I do.
5. What makes you cry?
I don’t cry as often anymore, but it just depends on the situation. I don’t let people walk over me much anymore, but if they insult me and betray my trust (my “friends”) or if it’s bad news from a family member, I usually cry.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Currently, its the white supremacy that bigots seem to have, and would rather kill other people from different ethical groups, or literally cancel people’s books because their is something wrong. And it’s always on Twitter that I see it, and it gets annoying, cause it’s the same thing over and over again. Can’t we all just respect one another?
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Once every other day. I hate looking in mirrors, and looking about myself because I kinda think I’m ugly and all that especially the rash under my nose right now from blowing my nose, cause I just want to breathe.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Oh I really don’t want to share this. It’s so embarrassing, minus the fact that I believed in faeries. I believed that there was a rocket-ship under the sidewalk/road and I was the only that had access to it. Luckily that stopped, when I moved away.
9. What is the guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Procrastination. I’m the biggest procrastinator, and I try not to do it too often anymore, but I still love procrastinating or just talking crap about my teachers especially my English teacher, and my gym teacher. They are the worst at being responsible teachers, and have betrayed my trust once or too many times.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
One of my teachers (shockingly). I don’t hang out with people too much, so I really wouldn’t know.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I don’t read the newspaper. I do go on chromes and see what worthy news there is.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Bees. Literally, I don’t like being near them and I just stay away from them as far as possible.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage with it?
Avoid usually. Usually, when there’s some conflict going on with my parents or on the online group I’m in, I just ignore it. It it involves me, I usually start it for some odd reason.
14. What is the most recent compliment you’ve received?
My mind is drawing a blank from the recent weeks, besides only one. “The flutes killed it today surprisingly, both being freshmen and sounded like seniors.” or something among those lines, and that was a little over 2 weeks ago, and why the heck do I still remember that.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
Now, it’s “How is your ankle doing?” and that comes from my friend, Kya. It’s fine. Just because I sprained it last week and was limping up a storm Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and I literally don’t have pain and the bruise is still there, but I don’t feel it. Like quit asking me that, it’s not broken.
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Corn beef cabbage. Yuck, I had it one night and yeah, I just ate everything but the cabbage.
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
How about both. A lot of people are just acquaintances, and I don’t have too much friends that I’m really close with.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
“Shit”, “Damn” or “What the hell/heck?” depending on where I’m at.
19. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
Washington D.C. I may have only spent like 3 and a half days there, but so much to see, the people are quite helpful and diverse. It was amazing there.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Um, when I was younger it would be Jennifer or Lily. Now, it would be something that literally doesn’t rhyme with much things like my name. I kinda hate being called Tori, Gloria, Zoey and all that. Yeah, I used to it now, but it’s annoying. It’s L-O-R-I, not anything else.
21. When was the last time you lied?
I honestly don’t remember. I’m truthful. Literally, about 95% of what I say is the truth, and only 5% is just a lie, and it’s usually “I’m fine”, or “I left it at home” when I literally forgot that I had homework that night.
Just because I have decent grades, and seem to have my life together, I do forget things and that’s when I lie, but I usually am pretty honest.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
You can’t actually multi-task. You can’t? But I’m literally so well doing that, and I do a few things at once.
Or how the teachers really don’t know me. You can’t do that, or You sure you have enough time? Like have you met me? I do what I really want and that’s mostly working by myself, because I don’t trust anyone and just do their share of the work. I also got music down in two weeks, so I’m pretty sure I could do that.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
What kind of question is this. Inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease. I’m waiting for a cure for throat cancer for my grandpa. Maybe I’ll actually be good recognized for something.
24. What is your favourite amateur activity?
Writing fanfiction. I literally enjoy it, since I could put some of my real life into characters, and bring characters to life.
25. What was your first thought when you got up this morning?
Possibly “Do I have to?” or “I can’t breathe”. It’s six o’clock and too early to be functioning and I have a stuffy nose right now.
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
Possibly Empty by Olivia O’Brien
27. List someone you know and describe them in five words.
Annoying, short, older, caring, artist
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
I have no idea.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
I really don’t know. I’m to weird looking and I don’t want to find my doppelganger online at the moment.
30. What do you want me to know?
Compliment me or something, you probably will get “Really?’ while I’m thinking, but I’m not special. I’m not that talented. I don’t deserve it”. Yeah, it’s hard for me to accept compliments especially seeing how much I don’t like myself.
I tag anyone who wants to do it. I’m too lazy to tag people and I’m kinda getting a headache from the computer right now.