There are a few rules to the Liebster Award and they are the following:
- Thank your nominator and give your followers a link to their blog
- Post the Award on your blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Give an answer to the 11 questions your nominator asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (this award is meant for new, upcoming bloggers)
- Come up with 11 new questions for your nominees
11 random facts about me!
- I have a fascination with the necklaces! I have no idea why, but I’m very rarely seen without wearing one.
- I love wearing sandals. I’d probably wear them 24/7 if I wanted too. Mainly, because I don’t like wearing socks too much.
- I only been to 1 concert and that was Sabrina Carpenter, but I’m going to Carrie Underwood’s in September at least.
- I almost drowned once. It was when I was in New Mexico though. It was when I was going down a waterslide, and I couldn’t keep my head above water and was struggling.
- My favorite icecream is Cookies and Cream.
- I used to have a small speech delay when I was growing up. I was never more excited to get rid of speech in 6th grade. I’m pretty I was past it in 3rd grade, but I didn’t get a good enough score to graduate from it.
- I didn’t have glasses till 4th grade, and I just want to get rid of them already.
- My great grandpa used to play the saxophone-yet, I still haven’t figured out how I was able to pick the flute.
- I only lost maybe 2 teeth during school. Oddly enough, practically all my baby teeth fell out outside of school, so I decided to pick at one of my loose tooth, because I just wanted a tooth container.
- I’ve been riding my bike to school since 5th grade.
- I used to live so close to one of my friends, so most of the time, we just came over to each other’s houses once we got off the bus. It worked out perfectly since we only lived about a few blocks away.
What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
Probably blogging. I missed blogging when I was away in California.
Did/do you enjoy school?
I enjoy school for the most part. Of course, there are people and classes I do not care for like always.
What is your favorite fairy-tale?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Would you use it for good or evil?
Probably the same one I wanted since fifth grade-invisibility. I just don’t really want people to notice me too much, and basically avoid people quite a bit.
Who was your first book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Harry Potter. The first and only one basically. I went through a period where I was basically obsessed with Harry Potter.
Is there any movie/TV adaptation you think is better than the book?
Yeah, a few of them. Probably the one that comes to mind is Little Women (TV adaptation) and Princess and the Bride. Two stories where I can’t get through.
What is your dream holiday?
Go somwhere that is not the US.
Are you an introvert, ambivert or extrovert?
Introvert. I hate socialising with people, but I also like it because of reasons. I just don’t seek it out.
What song is always in your playlist?
You Need To Calm Down by Taylor Swift. I’ve been playing it over and over on Youtube, and I can’t wait till Lover comes out. And partially the song has the best line ever, “Cus shade never made anyone less gay.” minus Look What You Made Me Do.
Do you prefer going to the cinema or watching movies at home?
With CInema’s, you basically watch 1 movie one time, but at home you could watch it multiple times for free.
What book character do you relate with the most and why?
Genesis from Genesis Begins Again-mostly because she shares my problems with stuff.
- What is your favorite go-to drink?
- What’s your favorite book-to-move adaptation?
- What did you want to be when growing up?
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- If you on a desert island and could have 1 thing (minus food, and water) what would you take?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What book character do you relate with the most and why?
- Have you broken any bones?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What was your favorite book while growing up?
- What book so far is your favorite?